Who controls your personal data?
What personal data do we collect?
The type of data we collect about you includes:
- Identity Data including your first name, last name, username, address
- Contact Data including your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data including payment card details. This is collected by 3rd party payment gateway. REMind Ed™ does not receive or store any financial data.
- Transactional Data including details about payments for products or services you have purchased from us
- Technical Data including IP address, your login data, browser type, operating system and platform, as well as your journey through our digital platform (such as the links you click on and the searches you make), which videos you have watched, what content you like and share, and information collected in any forms you complete. We may also analyse which marketing activity led to your taking specific action on our digital platforms.
- Profile Data includes purchases or orders made by you.
- Usage Data including information about how you use our website, products, and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
How your personal data is collected?
You may give us your data by filling in forms, using our website, ordering products, or from corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- Sign up or order from our website
- Enter a competition or promotion
- Sign up to our mailing list
- Complete a survey / give us some feedback
Automated Technologies or Interactions
How we store and process your data?
We use a number of 3rd party systems to help us provide you with the best possible service. We refer to these as our Data Processors. We have rigid procedures in place to vett any third party supplier.
If you sign-up or opt-in to receive emails from REMind Ed™, data will be shared with our CRM provider Mailchimp. You have full control over what emails you receive from us and can unsubscribe at any stage by clicking the Unsubscribe link contained on every email.
People who start the checkout process and register via opt-in forms on our website voluntarily agree to receive personalised messages from the REMind Ed™ email newsletter. The user can voluntarily unsubscribe from this communication at any time by clicking a link in these emails or by contacting us directly and asking us to remove themselves from our email list.
When you purchase a product or gift voucher online we will ask for your name, email, phone number, and postal address. This data is securely stored by our E-Commerce partner, WooCommerce.
For online transactions, All credit/debit card details are processed securely by Stripe. REMind Ed™ does not receive or store any online card details.
We have worked with all 3rd party systems to ensure they adhere to our privacy principles and GDPR and have implemented appropriate technological measures to secure data.
Collection and use of personal information
The information that you provide on the REMind Ed™ website will be used only for its stated purpose. By sending us an e-mail message, you may be sending us personal information such as your name, address, and e-mail address.
We may store your name, address, and e-mail address in order to respond to your request or otherwise resolve the subject matter of the e-mail.
REMind Ed™ will make no attempt to identify individual visitors, or to associate technical details with any individual. It is our policy never to disclose such technical information in respect of individual website visitors to any third party, unless obliged to disclose such information by a rule of law.
Collection and use of technical information
We may collect and store general information for statistical purposes. For example, we may count the number of visitors to the different pages of our website to help make them more useful to visitors. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- the Internet domain (for example, ‘xcompany.com’ if you use a private Internet access account), and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our website
- the type of browser and operating system used to access our site
- the date and time you access our site
- the pages you visit
- if you visited the REMind Ed™ website from a link on another website, the address of that website
In particular cookies enable us:
- to measure visitor traffic to our website and their usage patterns
- to store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our website according to your individual interests
- to speed up your searches
- to recognise you when you return to our website
Who we are
You are always free to decline such cookies if your browser permits, or to ask your browser to indicate when a cookie is being sent. You can also delete cookie files from your computer at your discretion.
We will endeavour to link to reputable, well-maintained websites. REMind Ed™ is not responsible for the content, availability or quality of any material contained on such sites and links to external sites should not be taken as an endorsement by us.
We may transfer the personal data we collect about you to our affiliates and third party service providers to countries other than the country in which the information was originally collected, where necessary to fulfill the purposes described in this Policy and your personal data may be processed and stored outside of your country of residence.
What are your rights?
In line with GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018 you have the right to:
- To have your information updated or corrected
- To restrict the processing of your information
- To object to direct marketing
- To have your information deleted from our records
- Make a Subject Access Request
How can you exercise your rights?
We take data protection very seriously. Exercising your rights is free of charge. We can, however, refuse or charge for any requests that are deemed excessive, repetitive and/or unreasonable.
We will need to verify your identity to comply with any request(s) to exercise your rights. We will need some personal information to do so, strictly for the purposes of identity verification. We will only ever comply with requests for the excision of rights with regards to your personal data by you only.
All requests should be resolved within one month. This, however, may take longer for requests that require a more complex resolution. We will inform you of any delays that may be required, along with justification.
Security and data breach procedures
We take our customers' privacy seriously. We have put a number of systems in place to protect data, including site-wide encryption. All online transactions are handled by Stripe. REMind Ed™ does not receive or store your card details. Our commitment to you is that, should a breach occur, all affected parties will be contacted without delay. We are happy to answer any questions that you may have pertaining to our Data Protection or Privacy Policies, or the use of your information.